From the Blog
After a slight delay we are very happy to finally be releasing the Eversons second full length album "Stuck In New Zealand"It's an eclectic mix of New Wave, 60s pop, and rock 'n’ roll with in your face psych...
By The Chief 15 days ago
By The Chief 6 weeks ago
By The Chief 7 weeks ago
- offbeatninja123 I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/cknhocUP3G The Eversons - Loser 2 days ago
- JuanJoEsMusica The Eversons - Good At Making Enemies [Indie Rock] 2016:https://t.co/x7QW1EgVs0 https://t.co/TWTtqtXy1O 2 days ago
- theeversonsband @boaconstrictors if you ever make a trip to England we'll play as your backing band at Wembley 3 days ago
- PWhateley Princess Chelsea - We're So Lost https://t.co/EOFsUjTqTt via @YouTube 4 days ago
- boaconstrictors Boa 4 is a wrap. Trying to get dat shit on a label. BOA 5: Let it Boa. Will be video documented a la Let me Bleed by the rolling beetles 4 days ago
Lil' Chief Records is delighted to present Aftertouch: a collection of covers by Princess Chelsea recorded between 2010-2016.
Chelsea uses covers as a way to experiment with production and arrangement ideas in between albums and Aftertouch is a curious invitation to hear the development of a musical palette over five years. It features covers by local New Zealand artists Lawrence Arabia, an unreleased Disasteradio song (Aftertouch) and songs by Marianne Faithfull, Lucinda Williams, Nirvana, and of course Elvis Presley.
Roughly two years since his first solo album 2013's Primrose Path, "A Little Night Music" sees Bree taking a more free-form approach to his usually more rigid and pop-minded style. This is partly due to a new interest in classical music, more specifically Russian Ballet suites. "A Little Night Music" features a string quartet, and guest vocals by Auckland soprano Ella Smith.