From the Blog
Pikachunes has an amazing new video. Made from what we estimate is over 666 still photos "Cinnamon Pop Dream" is the first music video from the recently released EP "Miles".The video was produced by Lauren Beck and Rick Mereki and film entirely in a Melbourne restaurant bathroom.Grab yourself a copy of the track here.
By The Chief 4 weeks ago
- _gizembatmaz Princess Chelsea - The Cigarette Duet tr: http://t.co/xEu8an7hr2 @youtube aracılığıyla about 4 hours ago
- enroe_curtiz Caution Repetitive by Princess Chelsea — http://t.co/WceOXCC1pR about 5 hours ago
- AmirAmazig It's just a cigarette - Princess Chelsea - The Cigarette Duet - http://t.co/iDefBTPJWW #music about 5 hours ago
- paradi3s watching @lilgoldenbook's music video of yulia and just wishing i looked like her sigh about 7 hours ago
- tiktaknight Cooming son: Sunday Girl - Self Control, Dido - Here With Me, Princess Chelsea - The Cigarette Duet, Dido - Life... http://t.co/EfTr6v9Tb7 about 13 hours ago
The Eversons specialise in upbeat pop numbers, carried along by catchy call-and-response vocals and arrangements that favour the guitar. Their lyrics use a wry sense of humour to talk about the bittersweet feeling of being young, how poorly prepared they are to grow up, and what it's like to look out at the world from a small country like New Zealand.
Cool Rainbows make psychedelic indie pop music that is backed by swirling orchestration and layered dreamscapes of sound. Main songwriter, Djeisan Suskov, has had music in the background of his life since he was a child. When he was nine years old, his father started Revolver Studios and by the age of thirteen, he was helping out around the studio - whether that meant running leads or cleaning up the left-behind drug paraphernalia from the studio.
Wet Wings are Lucy and Darian. Darian was previously in Black Market Art, who released a taut, angular sounding mini-album, Kids, before promptly breaking up. He decided he wanted to put his pop melodies over some more unusual, ethereal backing so he formed Wet Wings with Lucy. Together they layer harmonies barbed with deadly hooks over skittish guitar, ghostly keyboard lines, and atmospheric samples.